Build your child’s emotional, inner strength, self-confidence, awareness and respect for their bodies whilst having fun.
Classes for 2015 start Thursday, January 29th
Tuesdays 4pm – 5pm – TBA
Thursdays 4pm – 5pm with Melina and Emilie
$10 per class
To secure your children’s spot for Term 1, click here or call us on Ph: 5438 8387.
Kids Yoga is a fun creative class aiming at helping children by:
- Improving Concentration
- Self-Awareness through breath and postures
- Increasing Confidence through inner qualities
- Learn about physiology and anatomy
- Improves physical strength, co-ordination and balance
- Respect for themselves and other people
- Nurturing and expanding their natural creativity and imagination
- Kids are natural flexible. By keeping this flexibility allows physical strength to build thus building the emotional, inner strength. Self-confidence, awareness and respect for their bodies grows naturally through fun Kids Yoga, filled with games, song, dance creative story and traditional Yoga poses.
- Many poses reflect animal poses, as such they learn about our wildlife and their habitat. Your child is supported in a non-judgemental, non-competitive, safe environment and allows them to be themselves.
- Their self-expression and self-worth increases as they are supported for being who they are and all parts of themselves accepted. Come along and experience the joy as your child experiences Kids Yoga here at Yin Health.