One of the key philosophies of Naturopathic Medicine is that all living organisms possess a self-regulatory, inherent ability to heal. This inherent ability, often referred to as innate intelligence or Vital Force operates in an orderly, logical fashion.
Naturopathy is a holistic method of healing that supports this innate ability to restore balance and overcome disease.
Naturopathic practitioners seek to identify the underlying cause(s) of your illness, and aim to re-establish your body’s normal function.
Benefits of Naturopathic Medicine:
- Patient-focused, patient-driven
- A gentle approach to health that does not over ride the body but supports its natural healing processes.
- Restores the body’s normal functions (homeostasis)
- Preventative and curative medicine
- Provides healing with remedies that come from nature, which are assimilated by the body easily, reducing potential side effects of treatment
As a result, Naturopathy may be utilised to treat a number of conditions, including but not limited to:
- Digestive disorders – Bloating, IBS, IBD, ulcers
- Female health – Menstrual disorders, Pre and Post Conception Care, Fertility Solutions, PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Menopause.
- Clinical Weight Management
- Skin Disorders
- Clinical Detoxification
- Immune dysfunction
Call Yin Health today on 5438 8387 or enquire online
Who is our Naturopath? Click here