Massage Sunshine Coast
“Thanks to the lovely Claire for my hahana indulgence package! It was so relaxing and made me feel amazing. Claire was so professional and friendly – made the entire experience so much easier! Would definitely recommend Yin Health” C. Deller
The Chinese began using massage to heal the human body as long ago as 5,000BC.
A regular massage by an experienced and qualified practitioner is incredibly healing for overall health and well-being, improving performance, aiding recovery, preventing and eliminating injuries, reducing stress and even enhancing metabolism and circulation.
Our team of experienced and qualified massage therapists, specialises in various forms of massage such as Hot Stone, Remedial, Relaxation, Pregnancy & Post-natal, Swedish, Zen Thai Shiatsu, Sports and Foot Reflexology.
Take your pick on which massage style suits you or ask our friendly team what is best for your particular condition.
“I came in for a massage, wonderful service and lovely people. Yesterday I was in a massive world of pain and this morning I feel amazing and no pain what so ever so id like to say thank you so much to the team at Yin Health and especially my masseuse.” T.Park from Youi Insurance
For more on our massage therapists click here
For more information phone Yin Health on 5438 8387 or enquire online.
- Increase the blood’s oxygen capacity by 10-15%
- Help loosen contracted, shortened muscles and stimulate weak, flacid muscles. This can even help posture and promote more efficient movement.
- Speed recovery from exercise-induced fatigue
- Balance the nervous system by soothing or stimulating it, depending on which effect is needed.
- Improves function of the oil and sweat glands that lubricate, clean and cool the skin Inflexible skin can become softer and more supple.
- Indirectly or directly stimulating nerves the supply internal organs can dilate the organs’ blood vessels, improving blood supply.
Benefits of Pregnancy and Postpartum Massage include:
- Promote relaxation and reduce stress
- Relief from muscle cramps, spasms, and myofascial pain, especially in the lower back, neck, hips, and legs.
- Increase in blood and lymph circulation, which can reduce swelling
- Reduces stress on weight-bearing joints
- Improves outcome of labour and eases labour pain
- Enhances the pliability of skin and underlying tissues
- Provides support for the new mother with physical and emotional strains of mothering.
Massage is beneficial for almost everyone, even women carrying multiples babies can benefit greatly from massage. There may be certain conditions that may or may not be related to the pregnancy that would preclude massage or certain types of massage. This may include women at risk for preterm labour, women with blood clots or clotting disorders, and other ailments. Massage has never been associated with an increased risk of miscarriage.
What injuries can massage treat?
- Headaches & migraines
- Sore shoulders and neck
- Back pain & sciatica
- Tennis and golfers elbow
- Sprains, strains and tears
- Over-use injuries
- Shin splints