- Want an easy and fulfilling way to reduce costly sick leave, increase productivity, improve the decision-making ability and quality of work from your staff?
- Want to be the ‘Employer of Choice’ and improve staff retention and the quality of employees working for your organisation?
- Want to create a competitive advantage through well-being and work-life balance?
- Want to heighten your business reputation and reinvest back into your local community?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then ‘In-Corporate Yin’ as part of your workplace and reap the many rewards….
At Yin Health, we actively believe in workplace health promotion, working collaboratively and in new innovative ways with aligned organisations and businesses to achieve successful, healthy work places and communities.
Tsu Shan, Founder of Yin Health, is an optometry honours graduate, Master of Public Health holder, certified yoga teacher and optometrist. She has also worked at the corporate executive level for more than 6 years. Hence, Tsu Shan knows firsthand of the benefits and opportunities for employers and their businesses, simply by supporting their staff to maintain healthy work practices.
Yin Health offers all businesses, both large and small, the following services that can be utilised singularly or together as a package (Bonus offers apply for packages).
How it works
One of our qualified, experienced and insured yoga teachers or massage therapists come to your place of work where you receive professional and tailored yoga sessions or head-neck and shoulder massages aligned with your staff and business culture.
- Regular weekly or fortnightly classess or massage sessions
- Single class or massage sessions as part of a conference, team building event or continuing education program
- Specialised classes for different departments, levels, groups or individuals
The benefits of integrating ‘In-Corporate Yin’ as part of your staff incentive/bonus programs are:
- Boost staff performance – become an employer of choice and attract quality staff
- Increase staff satisfaction at work and increase staff retention
- Adding bonus incentives as part of a salary package can be less costly for your business compared with paying a full salary. It adds value to the employment contract.
- Increase staff motivation, morale and loyalty by enhancing the quality of their working life.
- Link individual and business performance
- Focus employees on achieving targets
- Build teamwork
- Reduce costly staff absences